SLT presents The Importance Of Being Earnest
Two young gentlemen use the same pseudonym (Ernest) on the sly, which is fine until they both fall in love with women while using their fake identities. This leads to a comedy of mistaken identity.
- Show Dates/Times:
- February 14, 15, 16, 17, 21, 22, 23, 24 of 2013
- Sunday Matinees on February 17 and 24 at 2:00 p.m.
- All other performances at 8:00 p.m.
- Adult - $20
- Senior/Student - $18
- Child - $8
OUR THEATRE IS WHEEL CHAIR ACCESSIBLE
Auditions have closed for this show.
Cast & Crew
|Algernon Moncrieff||Jason Parkins|
|Cecily Cardew||Charly Buck|
|Gwendolen Fairfax||Claire Senko|
|Jack Worthing||Dave Deelen|
|Lady Bracknell||Richard Dupp|
|Miss Prism||Darleen Degrieck|
|Rev. Chasuble||Doug Grant|
|Assistant Director||Erika Morey|
|Stage Manager||Michele Grant|
|Assistant Stage Manager||Karen Muir|
|Assistant Stage Manager||Marilyn Bell-Soulliere|
|Backstage Crew||John Sherman|
|British Accent Coach||Jill Trevivian|
Consider buying a membership, prices include a ticket(s) to each of the FIVE PRODUCTIONS, and a $5.00 membership fee.
- Adults - $66.00
- Senior/Student - $55.00
For The Importance of Being Earnest ticket-holders, The Barrel Pizza & Spaghetti House Restaurant is offering the following:
- Tea, Coffee or Soft Drink
- Soup or Salad
- Any Choice of Main Entree
- Any Dessert
- $20 per person
- Taxes and gratuity not included
- Offer is available between 14 and 24 February 2013. To be eligible, simply purchase a ticket to Simcoe Little Theatre's production of "The Importance of Being Earnest".
- Simply reserve a table for dinner no later than 5:30pm on the night of your ticket! When reserving, please mention this deal.
- For tickets, call Simcoe Little Theatre: 519-426-7620
- For dinner, call The Barrel: 519-426-0068
Volunteers Are Always Welcome
Thank you to everyone who supports Simcoe Little Theatre.
We are a volunteer organization and we need the support of
volunteers like you to keep presenting wonderful shows
every year. Please buy a membership, or make a donation
and volunteer to help. Speak to any executive members or
come see us at our booth at the Friendship Festival or at the
Norfolk County Fair.
You can call 519-426-7620 to leave a message.
There are many people behind the scenes without
whom our shows would not be possible. We always
need ushers, set construction help, maintenance,
social, technical and a host of other volunteer jobs you
can help with.
No experience needed, just a love for theatre.